Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Simpsons season 8....?

Okay so I went and bought season 8,9, and 10 of the simpsons and
season 8 didnt come with a booklet! The book for this season looked
soo cool, but I didn't get one :( please dont say go back to the store
and get one cuz my dad would never drive me to best buy to just get
the booklet. He doesn't think it's important. So I am asking nicely,
can someone please scan their entire booklet of season 8 (If they have
it) and upload the images onto any website, so I can print them? I
would really appreciate it and 10 points if you do this. Please. I
will also answer any of your questions if you do this. PLEASE and
thank you. And if you scan me the season 8 book, and one of your other
simpsons seasons didnt come with one, I will scan one of mine for you
(I have season 1,8,9,10 and 11.) It would be greatly appreciated. I
looked all over the Internet but couldn't find a scanned version of
the DVD guide booklet. Pleaseeee

No comments:

Post a Comment