Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beyonce Opens Up About Waiting To Get Pregnant, Keeping Her Marriage Strong

First Published: October 11, 2011 10:10 AM EDT Credit: Harper's Bazaar NY, N.Y. -- Caption Beyonce on the cover of Harpers Bazaars November 2011Beyonce is pregnant with her first child, and the usually quiet-about-her-personal-life singer opened up about why she waited to have children. It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother, she told the November issue of Harpers Bazaar. Now God has blessed us with the ultimate. And as she prepares to enter motherhood, reportedly in February 2011, the singer, 30, said she has reached a point in her life where she is full of confidence. I am finally at the stage in my life where I am not so concerned with other peoples opinions about my life decisions, she told the magazine. It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one elses job to take care of me but me. The Run The World performer has spent years not talking about her relationship with husband Jay-Z, whom she married in 2008, but she broke her silence to the magazine, explaining how they keep their romance strong. We focused three years on our marriage and found that it brought us an even stronger bond and connection, the singer said. But like anything great and successful in your life, marriage takes hard work and sacrifice. It has to be something both you and your husband deeply want. For more with Beyonce, including photos and behind-the-scenes video, visit HarpersBazaar.com. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment